NATIONAL ID No. B649956410
Address: Carrer d’Anselm Turmeda, 16, 08205 Sabadell, Barcelona
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Versa Design S.L. recognises the importance of protecting your personal information and undertakes to process it responsibly and pursuant to data protection laws.
Personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the website, in the boxes established for this purpose, personal data that the user communicates is collected: First name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, town/city, etc.
Merely visiting the website does not imply that the user has to provide any information about his/her personal data. However, if the user does provide personal date, it is processed lawfully, at all times subject to the principles and rights contained in the GDPR 2016/679, 27 April 2016, and the LOPDGDD (Spanish Personal Data Protection Act) 3/2018, 5 December.
Purpose, duration and legitimacy of the processing:
The data that the user provides is processed for the following purposes:
- To attend to the query or request made by the user through the contact form on the website. The user’s personal data is collected and processed in order to process and manage his/her request or any query made through the form. This data is kept for the time necessary to comply with the request and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of three years.
- Manage experiences or opinions regarding products and/or services through user testimonials that are published on the website and thus help other users. The only personal data that is published from the testimony is the user’s name and city. The data provided is kept as long as the user does not request its revocation and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of three years.
- Manage the CV submitted by the data subject through the form enabled for this purpose and include it in the company’s candidate database. This data is kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data is blocked for the legally established time, guaranteeing full respect for confidentiality in processing and in its subsequent destruction.
- Improve your experience when browsing the website. This data is kept as long as the user does not revoke consent to processing it by deleting cookies and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of three years.
The legitimate basis to improve your experience when browsing the website is the consent provided by the user when accepting cookies. The user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Manage the Company’s social networks and send information about activities and products. This data is kept as long as the user does not revoke consent to its processing and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of three years.
The legitimate basis for managing the Company’s social networks and sending activities and news is the consent provided to do so. The user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Transfer or communicate personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so or to providers linked to the CONTROLLER who act as processors.
No international transfers are made, and if they could be made at any time, they are communicated to you in order to obtain your consent.
In order to keep personal data up-to-date, it is important that the user always informs the CONTROLLER if there has been any modification to it, otherwise, the CONTROLLER is not liable for the accuracy of the data on record.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the actual situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate, and is obliged to communicate any modification.
Data from third parties
If the user provides data from third parties for any purpose to Versa Design S.L. he/she guarantees that this data has been obtained lawfully, that those affected have been previously informed, obtaining consent to communicate it and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
Mandatory nature of the information requested
Rights of the data subject:
You have the right to access your data and obtain confirmation about its processing, as well as a copy of the personal data that is being processed. You have the right to update it and request the modification of the data that is inaccurate or request deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You can request limitation on processing your data and oppose its processing by revoking consent, as well as exercise the right to data portability. You also have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting Versa Design S.L. at Carrer d’Anselm Turmeda, 16, 08205 Sabadell, Barcelona or by email to email@example.com.
If you consider that your rights have not been correctly attended to, you have the right to lodge a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.aepd.es
Data processing of minors
Whoever provides the data through the forms on this website and accepts their processing declares to be over 14 years of age. Access and use of the portal is prohibited for minors below this age. If at any time the CONTROLLER detects that a minor under 14 years of age has provided personal data, it will be cancelled. Also, parents or guardians may contact Versa Design S.L. at any time to block the access account of the minors they are responsible for who have registered by falsifying their identity.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when the user accesses a website page. Cookies enable the website, among other things, to store and retrieve data about users’ browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the data they contain and the way the equipment is used, they can be used to recognise to User.